» Polycarbonate Solid Sheet
Page to a Friend
News & Event
Most of the products of polycarbonate sheet available in the domestic market under different brands & trade names are duly procured/imported from China.
- Green House & Garden House
- Commercial, Residential & Other Construction
- Industrial Construction
- Public Infrastructure
- Do-It-Yourself (D.I.Y)
Polycarbonate Solid Sheets
Ask for Price
We offer a comprehensive range of Polycarbonate Solid Sheets and Polycarbonate Embossed Sheets which is made of high quality raw material. Our range offers maximum levels of glazing performance where transparency or tailored light transmission along with high impact strength is of vital importance. Moreover, these Polycarbonate Embossed Sheets and Polycarbonate Compact Sheets are clear in color and available in various thickness, length and colors to opt for.
DUFOTUFF Polycarbonate Sheets and Polycarbonate Compact Sheets are Weather Resistance
- Highest Performance in Transparency/light transmission makes DUROTUFFTM
polycarbonate sheet, energy saver.
- With High Impact strength, safety is the prime importance of DUROTUFFTM
- Break resistance, Low handling loss and installation charges makes
DUROTUFFTM sheets, as economical.
- Because of U.V. Resistance, DUROTUFFTM sheets prevent
transmission of Harmful Ultra Virus raises.
- Running Long Life
- Uniform quality
- Light weight
- Sound Insulation
- Because of Limited Oxygen Index, do not help /contribute in growing
of fire/flame spread.
- Helps in reducing inside Temperature
- Chemical Resistance
- Easy to install and clean
- Easy Thermoforming and Machining.
Compact Polycarbonate Sheets
Embossed Polycarbonate Sheets
Available in Different Colours
Ask for Price
We offer a wide range of Embossed Polycarbonate Sheets that is similar to solid sheets. The texture of these sheets diffuses the natural light streaming in and ensures uniform dispersion of light over a large area and prevent glare. Moreover, these embossed polycarbonate sheets have ability to perform in wide range of temperature and make the sheets excellent for light fixtures that hear up after long usage.
DUROTUFFTM EMBOSSED SHEET visible Light and Solar Radiation Transmission Properties
||(Light Radiation 380-700 nm)
||(Solar Radiation 350-2100 nm)
||% LT ASTM-D 1003
||% LR ASTM-D 1003
||% LA ASTM-D 1003
||% ST ASTM-E 424-71
||% STt ASTM-E 424-71
||SC ASTM-E 424-71
||%UV ASTM-E 424-71
||%SER ASTM-E 424-71
- Visible Light Radiation : The portion of the light spectrum
whose wavelength ranges from 400 nm to 700 nm.
- % Light Transmission (%LT) : Percentage of incident visible
light that passes through an object
- % Light Reflection (%LR) : Percentage of incident visible
light that strikes an object and returns as visible light.
- % Light Absorption (%LA) : Percentage of incident visible
light that strikes an object and is absorbed by it. %LT + %LR + %LA =
- Solar Radiation : The solar spectrum ranging from 300 nm to
2400 nm.Included are UV, visible and NIR radiation.
- % Direct Solar Transmission (%ST) : Percentage of incident
solar radiation that passes directly through an object
- Total Solar Transmission (%STt) : The percent of incident
solar radiation transmitted by an object which includes the direct solar
transmission plus the part of the solar absorption reradiated inward.
- Shading Coefficient (SC) : The ratio of the total solar
radiation transmitted by a given material to that transmitted by normal
glass whose light transmission is 87%. It can be approximately
SC = 1.15 x (%ST + (0.27 x %SA)) / 100
%ST + (0.27 x %SA) = %STt
SC = 1.15 x STt /100
- Ultraviolet : Situated beyond the visible spectrum at its
violet end used of radiation having a wavelength shorter than
wavelengths of visible light and longer than those of X-rayas.
Download Data Sheet
Comparison between FRP & Polycarbonate Sheet
Polycarbonate sheet product contains an excellent balance of physical, mechanical and environmental properties than FRP those are maintained over a wide range of temprature and humidity conditions. Specific comparison on the properties between FRP and DUROTUFFTM
polycarbonate sheet is displayed as below :
||Up to 120 Deg. C
||Up to 100 Deg. C
||UP to 89%
|TAC Approval (% of Total Roof Area)